Senior Anaplan Consultant
- Understanding clients’ business processes and business requirements
- Translate requirements into functional requirements and use cases
- Design and build Anaplan application models to support business processes
- Build and develop Anaplan modules and list based on model blueprint
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Transform and implement multi-dimensional structures to support business processes
- Implement high quality code using best practices
- Work on sales pursuits and help in scoping and building proof-of-concept models
- Monitor data flows to and from clients’ systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide hands-on training to end users on Anaplan models and processes
- Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan
- Assist the team in providing solution/design of the model based on client’s requirements
- Anaplan L1, L2, L3 Certified
- Certified Anaplan SA
- Experience in Anaplan Integration, Anaplan Connect
- 2-3 end to end implementation of Anaplan use cases
- Extensive background and experience in financial planning and analysis, supply chain and sales planning etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in operations, financial management systems, or sales planning
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload Must be willing to travel when required.