- The Project Manager is also expected to have good time management skills and the ability to drive his/her team to finish the projects on or before its respective deadlines with little to no issues and problems.
- The Project Manager is expected to understand the fundamentals of project management and SAP as the major platform and apply this in all project development and implementations.
- Aside from nurturing prospects and clients, the Project Manager is expected to work closely with the Solutions and Customer Engagement team to ensure that the projects offered and pitched to clients are within the scope of what his/her team can do. The PM is expected to be present and watchful of various channels to understand global happenings in his/her industry to ensure that his/her team is up to date with the latest digital trends and certifications.
- The Project Manager is expected to prepare the necessary documentation to fulfill certain stages of the project development cycle. This may include but not be limited to project status reports and tracking documents.
- The Project Manager is expected to report on his/her progress with a regular cadence with the management and service delivery team. He/She is expected to submit such progress report on time and in a regular fashion.
- The Project Manager represents the company and therefore should be properly dressed and presentable always. He/She should exercise professionalism when dealing with prospects and clients and must abide by the company’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption policies.
- The Project Manager is expected to imbibe a positive culture within the company and foster good working relationships always.
- At least 3 years of related work experience in increasing levels of responsibility including project management and/or support.
- 1 – 2 SAP Project Implementation Experience
- Background in Agile or Waterfall implementation methodology
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project Application
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner