Inside Sales Specialist - Solutions
- Focused on the Core and Solutions part of the business (SAP, Anaplan, etc.)
- Doing outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads.
- Researching, qualifying and validating new leads.
- Developing the initial relationship between the company and its target customers.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, understanding their needs and identifying opportunities.
- Attending to potential customers' questions and sending additional information via email.
- Upselling and updating customers on new products/services.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team and different verticals on campaigns and GTM strategies.
- Keeping up to date about the company’s and its competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- May be assigned to handle and close micro deals/opportunities
- Perform other tasks to help the marketing team
- May be asked to go beyond the usual day-to-day requirements if need be
- 3-5 years of experience in Inside Sales work particularly for Tech companies.
- Experience and knowledge in SAP and Anaplan solutions are a plus
- Must have impeccable communications skills (oral and written)
- Experience in handling multiple campaigns for lead generation
- Ownership of contacts is a plus
- Working experience of ad aiding tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Atlas, etc.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.