Infrastructure and Systems Solution Architect
- Improve the quality and turnaround time for proposals on cloud related projects for both non-SAP (infra) and SAP deals (platforms).
- Tasked to focus on building well architected solutions for these two cloud platforms in the next 6 months namely: Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud.
- Focus on the other cloud providers such as AWS and Huawei cloud come next.
- Help uplift the company’s Microsoft Learning partner to the next level.
- Can handle scope of SAP technical requirements such as cloud migration, server sizing, license computation.
- Can solely prepare technical and commercial proposals and present to clients.
- Capable of handling tight deadlines.
- Able to articulate best practices in creating SAP systems architecture design and sizing.
- Able to answer clarificatory questions
- Demonstrate the ability to document and communicate ideas to both business focused and technical focused audiences.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills used to align the business capabilities and IT systems.
- Must have at least three (3) years Solution Architect Experience and at least five (5) years of SAP experience with at least two (2) end-to-end SAP implementations and multiple rollouts.
- Must have a SAP technology certification, cloud solution architect certification or Linux certification and willing to undergo self-phased trainings and certifications on a tight deadline.
- Proven presentation skills to executive leadership.