- Responsible for the daily operations which include:
- Accounts Payable–Making sure that checks are prepared, and payables are scheduled to ensure that the accurate amount of money is paid to vendors.
- Bookkeeping–Overseeing the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books, posting transactions in the books and maintaining historical records by filing documents.
- Tax Reporting–Ensuring that all tax returns are filed and paid on time to prevent penalties. This also requires preparing detailed tax working papers.
- Reporting and Financial Statement–Preparing monthly and annual financial reports than can be used for budgeting, forecasting and other decision-making purposes. It is crucial for the assistant manager to monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports.
- Audit Assistance–Coordinating with auditors during annual audit and providing the necessary schedules, reconciliations, and response to audit queries.
- Follow proper accounting methods, policies and principles to manage the process without errors.
- Helps improve systems and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting and finance experience (IT Software Industry Preferred)
- Open for fresh graduates
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Must have experience with creating financial statements and external or internal audit
- Must have experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process