Anaplan Model Builder
An Anaplan Model Builder will work with business stakeholders to define strategy and drive end-to-end innovation and implementation to help provide clients with the capabilities to provide enterprise-wide decision making. They will provide expert advisory across multiple different fields including Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, providing solutions in areas such as Financial Planning, Profitability & Cost Management, Self Service Management Reporting, and etc., utilizing our preferred EPM tool – Anaplan.
- Understanding clients’ business processes and business requirements
- Translate requirements into functional requirements and use cases
- Design and build Anaplan application models to support business processes
- Build and develop Anaplan modules and list based on model blueprint
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Transform and implement multi-dimensional structures to support business processes
- Implement high quality code using best practices
- Work on sales pursuits and help in building proof-of-concept models
- Monitor data flows to and from clients’ systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide hands-on training to end users on Anaplan models and processes
- Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience in model building preferably using Anaplan
- Extensive background and experience in financial planning and analysis, supply chain and sales planning etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in operations, financial management systems, or sales planning
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Must be willing to travel when required