- Will provide technical direction across the enterprise data warehouses and related visualization layers of bneXt clients.
- This role will manage escalation and resolution of complex issues, participate in the design and implementation of new technical solutions and tools, and lead internal and inter-team development projects and initiatives.
- Works from functional/business requirements to design and develop data sources (install standard data sources, enhance existing data sources and create custom data sources)
- Works from functional/business requirements to design and develop BW objects installation of standard objects, enhance existing objects, and create custom objects) like info objects, info sources, data targets, transfer rules, update rules, etc
- Works from functional/business specifications to develop SAP BI/BW/BOBJ reports primarily using Bex and HANA views as back-end source
- Works with the SAP BI/BW/BOBJ/SAC team to meet reporting requirements and test the project deliverables
- End-to-end implementation of SAP BW solution.
- Application Maintenance. Level 1 to Level 3 support for SAP BW.
- Systems Migration/Upgrade.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years as an Analytics Consultant with configuration and support experience
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP BW/BI modules in complex business environments
- Excellent analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills