SAP S/4HANA for central finance is a specific deployment option for gathering accounting data from SAP ERP systems and Non-SAP Systems into one central SAP S/4HANA system. This course provides an overview of the concept, the basic architecture and key scenarios that SAP S/4HANA for central finance covers. You will be able to explain the value proposition but also the business benefits of this solution. All that puts you in a position to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. This course contains several instructor demonstrations to better understand replication or reporting capabilities.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- SAP S/4HANA for central finance Landscape Architecture
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Project Execution for SAP S/4HANA for central finance
You should have basic knowledge of Finance in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Ideally, you have an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
Course COST: 16520 per pax (3 pax minimum)