This course provides an overview of the scope and capabilities of SAP S/4HANA for central finance. You will be able to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. You will also understand what it means to implement SAP S/4HANA for central finance and how to execute the main configuration steps. This course does include exercises, so you will do some practicing.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Project Execution for SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- SAP S/4HANA for central finance Landscape Architecture
- Basic Setup and Configuration
- Initial Load and Real-time Replication
- Error Handling
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Run Phase
- Validation and Reconciliation
- Central Payments
- Be familiar with SAP ERP Financial Accounting or Management Accounting in SAP ERP.
- Financial Accounting Consultants: ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
- Management Accounting Consultants: ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
- Deep understanding of the business value, the purpose and scope of SAP Central Finance. This knowledge can be achieved in our course SAP Central Finance Overview or in the corresponding eLearning (S4F60e). (Until the eLearning is available in your
- You should be familiar with a couple of technical topics – without these it will be difficult to follow the instructor: Basic knowledge of Real-time replication, Master Data Governance, Application Link Enabling and the NetWeaver Integration Technology.
- Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended.
- Financial Accounting Consultants:
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Management Accounting Consultants
- Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course COST: 82600 (Minimum 3 pax to run)