CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
This course teaches the essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, and prepares candidates to take the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA)+ certification exam (CS0-002).
- Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
- Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
- Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
- Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
- Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
- Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
- Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
- Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
- Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
- Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
- Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (Exam CS0-002)
- Appendix B: Security Resources.