- Part 1:
- Idea of and motivation for the new Asset Accounting application
- You use the Simplification Item Check to check whether the system is ready for conversion.
- See how the chart of depreciation is adjusted.
- See in detail and step by step how the conversion from classic Asset Accounting to new Asset Accounting works. This is shown in an SAP ERP EHP 8 system.
- Activation of new Asset Accounting.
- See and execute customizing adjustments that are needed after the conversion.
- Part 2:
- This course now continues on an SAP S/4HANA system in which the Asset Accounting conversion is already completed.
- Explain differences between the classic and the new Asset Accounting Application
- Execute different asset transactions in order to get familiar with the new Asset Accounting and its new posting logic
- Reconstruct the system configuration
- Create a new chart of depreciation for the ledger approach (in SAP S/4HANA)
- Create a new chart of depreciation for the account approach (in SAP S/4HANA)
- Explain the differences between the different systems (account approach versus ledger approach)
- Presentation of the depreciation run in SAP S/4HANA
- Explain changes in the architecture and the consequences for reporting. See the differences in Customizing.
- Entering Legacy Data Transfer for Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA. Use the Migration Cockpit for Legacy Data Transfer.
You should be familiar with the business processes and configuration of the classic SAP Asset Accounting application.
Course COST: 33040 per pax (3 pax minimum)