The Official CompTIA® Linux+® courseware builds on your existing experience with systems operations and administration to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot a Linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
This course is designed for IT professionals whose primary job responsibility is the management of servers and other devices running the Linux operating system. A typical student in this course should have at least nine months of hands-on Linux experience and at least one and a half years of IT experience in other computing environments. The target student should wish to expand their skillset to support their career in Linux system administration and operation.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Linux+ certification and who want to prepare for Exam XK0-004. The Linux+ certification can validate the student’s understanding and skill in configuring, monitoring, and supporting Linux systems..
- Lesson 1: Performing Basic Linux Tasks
- Lesson 2: Managing Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Managing Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 4: Managing Storage
- Lesson 5: Managing Files and Directories
- Lesson 6: Managing Kernel Modules
- Lesson 7: Managing the Linux Boot Process
- Lesson 8: Managing System Components
- Lesson 9: Managing Devices
- Lesson 10: Managing Networking
- Lesson 11: Managing Packages and Software
- Lesson 12: Securing Linux Systems
- Lesson 13: Working with Bash Scripts
- Lesson 14: Automating Tasks
- Lesson 15: Installing Linux