SAP SD Consultant
In this role, you shall be responsible for:
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product.
modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years as SAP SD Consultant with implementation and support experience
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP SD module in complex business environments
- Excellent analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments