SAP FICO Consultant (Junior/Mid/Senior Level)
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FICO Module
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FICO
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Preferably with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- With work experience in Accounting
- At least two (2) years experience as an SAP FI functional consultant
- Analytical with strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in financial processes and basic Philippine taxation reporting requirements
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary