- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Modules.
- Provide secondary end user support for the SAP modules and related interconnected systems or modules for all bneXt AMS clients.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and test.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Ability to analyze assigned Incidents, Service Requests, Problem Tickets, and Change requests of all bneXt AMS clients related to SAP Modules.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Understand business processes from a client perspective.
- Multitask and manage multiple deliverables and AMS clients at the same time based on severity and urgency.
- Execute deliverables in accordance to company values and in alignment with overall company and organization strategy and direction
- Be able to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to present to internal and external clients when needed.
- Be able to train junior consultants and client end users.
- Contributes to team, organization, and/or account strategies, initiatives, and/or activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years as an SAP Consultant with implementation and support experience
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP modules in complex business environments
- Excellent analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments