SAP ABAP Consultant
- You will get the possibility to develop more than decent knowledge of SAP Products and related services with a unique focus on business processes.
- Engage in other SAP-integrated and non-SAP projects such as web, mobile, and cloud service development.
- All necessary options (training, coaching, etc.) are available to help you further develop your knowledge.
- Be involved in the several implementation projects (as executor and/or ABAP lead).
- Be involved during the several stages of an SAP project (from blueprint to go-live).
- Cooperate actively in the extension of Software Engineering team (knowledge transfer, coaching, etc.).
- Analyze, design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Help in some pre-sales activities such as estimate efforts, develop POCs and other technical assistance needed by sales team.
- Hands-on development of complex web-based or classic SAP applications.
- Engage other project team members in the design, development, and deployment of SAP solutions.
- Ensure the quality of implementation by code reviews and guidelines.
- Do technical documentation of SAP development objects.
- Learn new technologies of SAP that will help bneXt to provide optimal solutions to its clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of SAP ABAP Consultant with configuration and support experience
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP ABAP module in complex business environments
- Excellent analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments