Marketing Specialist -Technology
- Be involved in creating marketing and lead generation campaigns for bneXt’s technology side of the business, working with the corresponding verticals
- Take part in all of bneXt’s demand generation activities such as webinars and email campaigns (and events once permitted to take place)
- Do research on relevant topics, including those that may be used as basis for activations or ones that may be utilized by employees
- Create bi-weekly reports on all bneXt’s marketing activities
- Active involvement writing and crafting messaging for various platforms
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing campaigns
- Continuously develop new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey to optimize conversion rates
- Stay updated with digital marketing trends, attend trainings and networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, or a related position is a plus.
- Open to Fresh Graduates
- Must have impeccable communications skills (oral and written)
- Must have knowledge in the basic tools/software available for digital marketing, email marketing and webinars
- Working experience of ad aiding tools like Hubspot, Atlas, etc.
- Knowhow of web analytics tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.