SAP MM Specialist
SAP MM Specialist provides on-call Tier 2 support to AMS clients for their day-to-day SAP MM support concerns.
- Provide secondary end user support for the SAP MM modules and related interconnected systems or modules for all bneXt AMS clients
- Ability to analyze assigned Incidents, Service Requests, Problem Tickets, and Change requests of all bneXt AMS clients related to SAP MM Module
- Process and resolve the support tickets assigned until closure.
- Configure, enhance, and test issues and requests.
- Performs unit, regression, and integration tests
- Identify gaps, issues, and workaround solutions.
- Document functional specifications, test scripts, resolution, and root-cause analysis.
- Responsible in maintaining 95% SLA resolution time for AMS client incident and service tickets
- Focused on the Core and Solutions part of the business (SAP, Anaplan, etc.)
- Doing outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads.
- Researching, qualifying and validating new leads.
- Developing the initial relationship between the company and its target customers.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, understanding their needs and identifying opportunities.
- Attending to potential customers' questions and sending additional information via email.
- Upselling and updating customers on new products/services.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team and different verticals on campaigns and GTM strategies.
- Keeping up to date about the company’s and its competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- May be assigned to handle and close micro deals/opportunities
- Perform other tasks to help the marketing team
- May be asked to go beyond the usual day-to-day requirements if need be
- Experience supporting material management and inventory management (procurement process, material and vendor master, account determination and valuation of material, invoice verification, material requirement planning, etc.)
- Should have S4 Hana experience
- Ability to identify and separate SAP MM issues with other SAP modules.
- Understands aspects of SAP MM such as planning, control, procurement, etc.
- Ability to understand Basic ABAP
- Ability to understand business processes from a client perspective
- Leadership / Behavioral
- Can work on Night shift (US time)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and AMS clients at the same time based on severity and urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Execute deliverables in accordance to company values and in alignment with overall company and organization strategy and direction
- Contributes to team, organization, and/or account strategies, initiatives, and/or activities