The Marketing Executive will contribute to the development and implementation of bneXt’s marketing efforts through all platforms (digital, above the line and below the line). The role includes the development of effective marketing strategies to achieve our company’s goals and objectives.
An applicant having perfect command on marketing and technology will be preferred. There should be familiarity with the aspects of the surrounding digital and non-digital world and awareness of how these platforms can help acquire possible sales leads. It is required to be innovative and spontaneous with great eye for ideas and details, and unique ideas to strengthen our marketing positions.
- Be involved in creating marketing and lead generation campaigns for all of bneXt’s verticals and lines of businesses
- Take part in all of bneXt’s demand generation activities such as webinars and email campaigns (and events once permitted to take place)
- Do research on relevant topics, including those that may be used as basis for activations or ones that may be utilized by employees
- Create bi-weekly reports on all bneXt’s marketing activities
- Active involvement writing and crafting messaging for various platforms
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing campaigns
- Continuously develop new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey to optimize conversion rates
- Stay updated with digital marketing trends, attend trainings and networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, or a related position is a plus.
- Open to Fresh Graduates
- Must have impeccable communications skills (oral and written)
- Must have knowledge in the basic tools/software available for digital marketing, email marketing and webinars
- Working experience of ad aiding tools like Hubspot, Atlas, etc.
- Knowhow of web analytics tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience in creative content writing.