This course is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Teams. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields: ideally in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using the Microsoft 365 admin center and Office 365 services admin centers
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Teams.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Plan and deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
Course COST: 28,000 per pax (Minimum 3 pax to run)